Thursday, February 16, 2012

MADONNA 2012 WORLD TOUR

2012 new Madonna era begins!!
 As of today, we have had the video premiere of Give Me All Your Luvn' and the single release, the awesomely fantastic 46th Superbowl Halftime performance as well as W.E.  I have to say I was hugely disappointed with the release of her film, because it did not open locally. I've since heard that it was only released in New York and LA.  How does she expect it to be a success when they ignore all other markets? I just don't understand what she and her management are doing.   But, I digress.

I was so happy to get tickets to the show in Toronto. We are going to the second show as we were lucky to get 2 floor tickets. Row 37, so hopefully we are close to the catwalk and satellite stage.  YAYYYY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment